Monday, March 27, 2006

Post-garage sale update!

Thanks to everyone who bought stuff, either by email or at our garage sale! I now have a lot less paraphanalia to get rid of before boarding that plane to London, and it's nice to know that some of my favourite books have gone to good homes. Thanks, all.

There are a few items still to be sold if anyone's still interested. My bed, the big wooden bookshelf and the dressing table are still up for grabs, so contact me if any of that sounds enticing. I will draw you a special picture, too, if you buy furniture from me: maybe a picture of a robot, or a dinosaur, or a robot dinosaur. Actually, you can choose what the picture's of, so long as it's not a portrait of Richard Dreyfuss. That's a hard limit. No Richard Dreyfuss! Sorry.

Cheers!

Carlie x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home